Friday, February 6, 2009

Hershey's 38KKK

Geee! It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. I have a lot of things to tell about but I only have limited time today. Gotta do my sleeping beauty in a few mins, 'coz I have to work tonight.




But anyway, the reason of this sudden post is Hershey. Man! I looked through her pictures, it's sexy lookin in some angle but disgusting in most of it. LOL! I can't imagine myself having one like hers. It's like carrying a big bucket on her chest, haha. Oh well!

Read this from here by the way.

7 comments:

Zim said...

haha Sha.. maau untag ipanghatag na niyang uban diri.

Cristina Escamos said...

Wow! sayang yong pera pang dungag! lol! that's tooo way big! baka dili makahinga ang akong bana, kung ganyan ka laki yong sa akin! hhahahaha

Nanaybelen said...

Its her dream and no one could stop her. It her choice hehhe
hindi kaya psychologically...?

psycha said...

sus. that's too big. It' not a normal big size anymore

Bocha said...

Hola que tal

Soy Bocha, creador del blog Abran Cancha. Estoy muy interesado en tener un intercambio de links con tu blog, la verdad que me ha gustado mucho y seria un honor tenerlo entre mis enlaces. Un abrazo grande.

Si quieres agr├ęgame a seguidores…

www.abran-cancha.blogspot.com

Ilocana said...

Wooo! Grabe! Looks like she moved her butt to her chest,lol!!! OOps, sorry...But I really don't get it why some people want boobs that big, este HUGE!

Anyway, dropping by Sharz, hope everything's fine with you there. Ingatz ^_^

pchi said...

ewww

ayoko tingnan