Friday, October 10, 2008

On the vessel now

The boxes we sent for my family to Philippines finally left Long Beach, Ca. The vessel departed the other day, yey! It will be long before it gets there but I'm excited for them to receive it. :-)

On the other hand, I slept almost the whole day today. Can you tell I have just woken up? Lol! I wanna read news for a little while, probably find something to eat too. My husband told me he made a sandwich grilled cheese earlier for both of us but I was sleeping so, I think my part is still in the fridge, hehe. Will go hunt for it soon.

I'll be visiting some blogs too, after I read the news. So, I'll see you in a little bit, folks!

Have a wonderful early Friday morning! :-)

1 comment:

chubskulit said...

Yeyyyyyy your family will be happy, mine is still here, di ko pa rin napapadal, pinupuno ko pa yung isa hehehe..

Na add ko na 2 mong sites, yung dati nasa baba yun tapos yung ngayon nasa taas.

BTW, have a new one too pa add na rin this one and hubby's too.. Please let me know when you're done adding, thanks a lot!