Friday, October 10, 2008

A few weeks ago...

Hubby and I went to the mall and had a shopping day for him. I already had mine a week before that so it was his turn. I bought him pants, shirts, socks and a rockport shoes. Oh and several ties too. We had to wait a couple days to get his shoes coz the style he wanted was not available in the store. It is though from another branch so they have to have it shipped to our house.

And the shoes arrived. Looked great and felt good in his feet, he said. I think all leather feels good anyway, doesn't it? Oh God I love leathers, heheh!

One day while he was in the meeting, he noticed his shoes has a little crack at the bottom. It's peeling off the sole of it. And he wants to return it and have it replaced, lol. I told him I am not sure if they will replace it though and he said "yes, they will, they better". Hahaha! So, I think we're going back to the mall tonight and have it replaced.

Good luck to us, lol.

No comments: