Friday, August 29, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Hi everyone! Thanksgiving is fast approching. Can you believe how time flies? It means December is just right around the corner. Whew! I'm happy about that though for some reason. And I'm excited, I tell ya! =)

One of my favorite shopping day is black friday. I found this site that will let people purchase black friday items online without the hassle of having to stand in line at the crowded store at 5am. They also offer email alerts to let you know when new black friday ads have been posted. And they try to make it a consumer friendly site for us all to be useful for our holiday shopping.

Circuit City is just one of my favorite stores to shop around with. They sure have very good deals, trust me. I've been shopping at this store myself for quite awhile now. Circuit City have this very convenient way of shopping from the comfort of your own home and get it in about 10-15 minutes right from the store branch nearest to where you live. I found it cool and I bet you will like it too. What's more convenient than that?

Best Buy has almost everything on sale right now! And it's one of my favorite store too. You can always find best buy deals in this store. They offer more discounts online. In fact almost all their appliances right now are 25% off online purchase. Hhhmm, they're already giving discounts now. How much more when you do your after thanksgiving shopping? And take note, by adding up to 3 preferred stores to your online account, you will save yourself time and avoid shipping and handling when you can pick up in store.

We can save a lot when we shop online on black friday. I can't wait for that day. In fact I love to shop. =)

No comments: