Friday, August 29, 2008

Breakfast at Waffle House

While getting off work this morning, my friend and I saw one of our co-worker having breakfast food on the table. And we were looking at each other and was like, "I'm hungry, you wanna go eat somewhere?", lol. We both love Waffle House and so we decided to go to one close by.

I had waffle, sausage and sunny side-up egg with orange juice for my drink and she had waffle and pretty hash brown and Dr. Pepper for a drink.

We were in there for about an hour. I noticed you never realize the time if you're having a good time talking with a friend. I even forgot to order breakfast meal to go for my husband. Tsk tsk tsk, so bad I am =(. Now, I feel guilty about it. I'll make sure next time I won't do stupid thing again. How did I do that? Crap!

So, I just made good fresh brew coffee when I got home for my husband. And had his lunch ready while he was in the shower.

That's about it this morning =). How's everybody today? It's Friday by the way, thank God! =)

No comments: