Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nice July 6th

Got up about 7:30 in the morning today, hopped in the shower, dressed and went off to church. Had a wonderful worship service of course, made my day complete. And everybody drove very smoothly today, back and forth. So, I have no complains about driving today, lol.

I went to the store after I got home from the church. Needed some stuff for the banana nut cake I was going to bake for hubby <--- I said for him because he requested it, hehe! But I ate with him anyway, so I guess for us huh! LOL!

And while I was in the process of mixing the ingredients together, I received a phone call from a dear friend of mine. And learned she's in town and will stay for awhile with her relatives in the city. They invited me to come over and I wanted to see them, so off I went to their house after I baked and ate the cake with my husband. I brought some canned fruit and some other stuff with me, so we can make fruit salad at their house. And sure we did enjoy it! :-) Had a nice chit-chat with my friends, haven't seen them for awhile now too. So, it was good to be there with 'em. I wanted to stay longer but I have to work tonight, no choice but get my butt home and get some sleep for tonight's duty. I'm looking forward to spend some time with 'em again, hopefully on my next day off.

I wish everyone are enjoying y'all's sunday! It's pretty nice outside today by the way.

May God bless y'all. Take good care always!

No comments: