Thursday, July 3, 2008

Galleria Day

My husband and I went to the west side of Houston today. He had to go meet this guy about programming job. It didin't take that long so we wandered around The Galleria, ate in the mall and did a little shopping.

We went into the ladie's store and looked through their sales, including very sexy underwears. And my husband was like, "Oh my God, what is this?" Hahaha! It's just a biggo sexy underwear with bunches of laces and hawks around it which you won't really notice if you take just a quick look of it, to see that it's what it is, lol. I thought that was funny so I laughed at him and grin. :D

Shopped around for about 2hrs and decided to go out of the mall and went to Audio Concepts, right by Shepherd off of highway 59, to see if he can find a real good speakers. Unfortunately, he wasn't impress of their stuff so, off we went home.

That's about it for today. Thought I'd share little things that makes me happy, ya know :-) I had fun doing it, especially neither of us was grumpy, lol.

No comments: