Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Megastar Ate Shawie shares the ups and downs of her life

I like Sharon Cuneta since I was young, so I'm sharing this to y'all who likes to read about what is up to her now. I think she's beautiful inside out, do you agree?

Megastar Sharon Cuneta celebrates her 30 years in showbiz with a very memorable anniversary concert entitled Megathirty at the Araneta Coliseum on August 8, 8pm. The singer/host/actress promises a night of music that spans three decades of love and inspiration.

Sharon was very nostalgic during her press conference for the concert, recalling the ups and downs of her thirty year showbiz career. She mentioned briefly the passing away of one of her closest friends in the business, Mina Aragon, the late wife of Viva Films exec Vic Del Rosario. She also said that she regrets not being able to work with one of the country’s top directors, Ishmael Bernal, before he passed away.

Click here to read more.

3 comments:

Ilocana said...

I like her too. I think she's one among the few celebreties in our country who is really sincere of what she do.

Pangit said...

I think so too. Humble pa kung ano siya ngayon. Sana ma-meet ko siya in person. :-)

Outback-Pinay said...

I love Sharon talaga! Pumayat man sya or tumaba, I don't care. When she starts crying, iiyak din ako. Funny! Heheheh.

Have a lovely day ahead sis,
Outback-Pinay
Cheeky-Pinay