Tuesday, July 15, 2008

From The Mountains

I would like to share with y'all the recent book that my step mom have written. She's been a writer for a long time now. My dear husband is her very own personal editor, she always have my hubby look at what she writes, if there's anything that needs to be corrected. I haven't met her yet in person but I always talk to her on the phone. And I'm very excited to meet her. Oh I love you, Mom Marcia. Can't wait to see you! :-)



A story woven with warm, believable characters faced with the events of the Civil War, it portrays the inhabitants of the Adirondack Mountains and the men from there who joined the 115th Regiment. Among the letters written by Caleb and his wife, this sensitive man exposes his love and hopes; a poignant revelation of his thoughts and fears appears in his meticulously kept journal.


If anybody wants to purchase any of my step mom's book, you can do it at PublishAmerica and search for her name or book title.

No comments: