Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank God it's the weekend

My Friday started out good and I'm happy about it. My husband woke me up this morning with a loving and caring smile on his face, telling me that it's time for me to wake up and get ready for work. He always wants me to have as much sleep as I can before I go to work. So, I got up and jump in the shower. Did not realize that my little Toyota has a very low gas in it, so I had to grab our Camry's key and off I went.

I had fun of what I was doing at the office today and can't wait til the day's over. Coz I know it's the weekend and we can do just anything we want, hehe! That's what I like to do, yeah! It showered a little today while I was driving home, but it didn't last that long.

We were craving for grilled humburger for dinner and we just had it! :-) I prepared the patty (with soy sauce, garlic powder, black pepper & stuff, ya know!) and my husband cooked it. And we had it ready together for dinner. I had mayo & ketchup and he had mustard & mayo with onions. Both had lettuce of course and chips on the side! :-) We prayed and had a little wonderful dinner! And oh, coke with easy ice for our drink! :-)

Now, does it sound like we had a good Friday? I think it does. :-) I'm looking forward for a nice Saturday and Sunday.

May y'all have a very good one too!

2 comments:

Ilocana said...

Hey, not bad for a grillin Friday. Burgers are good, taste even better if you made it yourself. ha.ha...Me here, my friends and I went to Mandarin Restaurant for our regular ladies night out. We had fun too!. Good Friday indeed..

Pangit said...

You bet, girl! Sure taste better than the store, hehe! We always like to cook foods made by ourselves. I just had spaghetti for lunch, wanna have some? :-)