Monday, June 23, 2008

Sometimes....

... people just think the wrong way. I mean, thinking like they are in total opposite side of the world, who don't know what the word "right" means. I am so depressed and sad about what happened to the ferry that sank, I feel so sorry for the victims and their families. I know people make mistakes because we're not perfect; I understand that very well. But why do people do stupid things even though it's wrong? Why did they risk the ferry by letting it sail knowing full well that it was inadvisable? I know we can't get things back, we can't turn back time, unfortunately.


But, why? WHY? WHY? Why did the Philippine Coast Guard allow that ferry to sail despite knowing the typhoon was on its way? Huh? Why? I can't imagine what you were (COAST GUARD) thinking when you decided to allow the ferry to sail that night. Just imagine if one of your family members was on the ferry. Would it change your mind; would you have cancelled it? What kind of person are you? Huh? Come 'on! Wake up and do what you're supposed to do. Can you tell I have a lot of hatred for you now? You'd better realize that!

No comments: