Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So sleepy, huhuhu!

Wish I can just sleep and wake up in the morning! But that's not the case tonight. After I got off work from the office today, I was invited by a friend of mine to eat dinner at Kemah Boardwalk. It's her treat to our friend who just had her birthday yesterday, so I went and ate with them.

We went to the Chart House, t'was my first time in there. Haven't been to Kemah for awhile now, so I have no idea they're building/remodeling all this kind of stuff in there. No regrets, I sure did enjoy the food and the ambience of the place. Had a nice conversation with my friends including Ling, a Singaporean lady I just met thru Ate Joy.

You can feel the breeze of the Galveston Bay, it was so relaxing! Took lots of pictures and lots of talking, heheh! Ya know what I mean!

But anyway, because of that, I wasn't able to keep on my schedule. I suppose to sleep after my work at the office, so I can be fully rested when I come to work in my graveyard shift job. Boy I'm so sleepy! I have 20mins. to close my eyes before my shift, so I gotta end this story now.

Later y'all!!!!

No comments: