Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rossetti's Italian Restaurant

It is our favorite Italian Restaurant in town. My husband and I had a good time when we spent our wedding anniversary and birthdays at that place last year. A lil expensive but it's worth it. They features scratch-made Italian specialties with handcrafted sauces, as well as fine steaks and seafood. There is a second level with a breathtaking view of the lake that is available for private parties too.

Rossetti's is a romantic, waterfront restaurant located in Clear Lake Shores, Texas. It is in the Watergate Marina, home of the Houston In-Water Boat Show. It is less than 2 miles from the Kemah waterfront, yet worlds away in terms of atmosphere. It is a great place to unwind and watch the sunset with some great food and beverages in a beautiful, relaxed setting.

Too bad, I just found out that they closed the restaurant. Now we have to find a new decent Italian Restaurant that'll become our next favorite. The couple who owned the place stated that they struggle long enough to try to get the restaurant to economic viability, but they're finally forced to ceased operations as of September 1st of 2007. I am so shocked to figure out that they're closed a long time ago.

My husband and I liked the place a lot. It's very refreshing! After dining, you can hang out the shore and watch those boats arriving and departing. It's real neat, I tell ya.

But well! I hope for the couple the best of whatever business they're gonna do.

4 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Do recommend some delicious meals the restaurant serve.

Pangit said...

To name a few are:

-Pasta della Casa
-Spaghetti al Polpettone
-Linguini Aglio e Olio

Too bad they're closed now, I'll surely miss that place. =((

Jojo said...

We have great Italian Resto here in Colorado. Maybe you should come visit.

I added you into my blogroll already.

Take care...Jojo

Jojo said...

I dont mind at all. Let me know so we can go together and have some fun. I hope when you are here, I'd be available.