Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Read mode

It was very quiet last night at my work. Not busy at all and I wasn't sleepy. So, I decided to read a book - a love story indeed, lol! I used to read a lot while I was still in the Philippines, but when I got here, my own computer took over. Tsk! tsk! tsk! But well! What can I do? I still read though, not just as often as I used to.

I enjoyed the story I read last night. It seemed like I was watching a movie, hehe! Very interesting! I'm not done with the book yet, so "abangan". LOL!

The morning shift staff at work wanted us to stay over for 6-2 shift but yours truly have to go to work in the office in about 4-5hrs. from now, so I said I wish I could but I can't. I need my beauty sleep before I go to work in the office, otherwise I ain't driving. I don't want to drive if I'm sleepy. That is very dangerous and never will I do that. So hopefully, they'll be fine at the Rehab today, am sure they will.

Alrighty, I just thought to give y'all a quick update 'bout me. Thank you for reading.

Have a happy day, everyone!
May God bless you all!

Bye~ Bye~

No comments: