Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pimple on my nose!

Ggrrr!!!! It's so annoying! It just started to grow last night and now it gives me so much discomfort. Darn this pimple. And guess what? It's right under my nose, crap!!! I always forget that it's there growing and when I touch my nose or wipe it with my blouse and boy it just hurt so bad, trust me! If only I can just make it disappear!

And this new haircut I got just makes my forehead itch too! Darn! I understand and I know that I'm not used to it but WHY? LOL! Why does it have to be this way huh? Pimple on my nose, forehead itch, what's next??? Come 'on, life!

Okay, I've had enough. Thanks for reading everyone. I gotta get ready for work. I'll be back with y'all later when I get home.

Bye~ bye~

2 comments:

francesca said...

naku sis, dati din nagka-pinple na 'ko sa ilong. at take note, sa gitna pa. kaya nung magpunta kami ng mall super takip ako ng ilong . haha! :)

Enday said...

ayun...hehe
nku sakit nyan, lalo na pag sinisipon!
konting tiis lang, and wag mong hawakan para di lumaki!