Monday, June 16, 2008

It's not fair!

Remember the pimple I have on my nose? It fin'lly popped. But guess what? Before it did, two nights ago, there's another one growing on my upper right forehead! And it's worse than the one I have on my nose. It's giving me a headache! And I touch it more often than usual coz it ITCH! Darn! You believe that? It's ridiculous! What did I do? Huh? Have I done something wrong to get all these crappy little thing on my face? Gezzzzzzz! It's really not fair, I'm telling ya! Somebody has to have it too, huhuhu! LOL!

I'm feeling something right by my left eyebrow. Hope it's not this crazy pimple! I don't get pimple as often as others does. I hardly get one indeed. So, I think you now notice that I am NOT happy about these little thing! It's freakin annoying, trust me!

Now, I think I'm going back to my proactiv routine. But I don't know if I still have time to do it. We'll see.

Alright, time for my beauty rest before my graveyard shift. I'll get back with y'all later. :)

1 comment:

Ilocana said...

Sharz, don't worry, my husband have those too, ha,ha,ha. Know what, this post is one of my fave. You really got big sense of humor! Keep it up girl, I'm your biggest fan este, reader..ha,ha, out loud!!