Monday, June 2, 2008

I feel so loved at this moment!

The whispers in the morning. Of lovers sleeping tight. Are rolling by like thunder now. As I look in your eyes... I hold on to your body. And feel each move you make. Your voice is warm and tender. A love that I could not forsake... 'Cause I am your lady. And you are my man. Whenever you reach for me. I'll do all that I can. Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms. (Hahahaha! I know what you're doing right now! :D) When the world outside's too much to take. That all ends when I'm with you.. Even though there may be times. It seems I'm far away. (But) Never wonder where I am. 'Cause I am always by your side... We're heading for something. Somewhere I've never been. Sometimes I am frightened. But I'm ready to learn. ('Bout) Of the power of love... The sound of your heart beating. Made it clear, suddenly! The feeling that I can't go on. Is light years away....

Coz I am my husband's lady! :-)

No comments: