Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Getting rid of wrinkles

Here's some tips I can share to everybody. A person I know did this and it really worked for her, it's just time consuming. But, I think it's worth it!

I forgot who gave me this instructions but I sure did save it so I can do it to myself also (to prevent wrinkles! lol!)

HOW TO GET RID OF WRINKLES THE NATURAL WAY

Slice 2 unpeeled cucumbers lengthwise and widthwise.

Put them into your blender and adjust enough amount of dairy whipped cream for a smoother texture, then add 1tbsp. of olive oil, then blend and add another 1 tbsp of honey and blend some more.

Place this mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour to cool more. For the time being, scrub your face, neck, forehead and throat with halves of lemon or lime, but don't wipe dry.

Lay in a reclining position and apply slowly this cucumber cream mixture like a shaving cream to your face. Leave it for 1 and 1/4 hour.

Afterwards, after you have cleaned your face thoroughly, rub in some more dairy whipped cream in a rotating fashion and let it dry on the air and don't add anything else anymore.

In a short time, you will begin to experience fewer wrinkles.

Liquid obtained from the peeled cucumber is most excellent to use to reduce acne problems of teenagers due to steady eating of hamburgers, french fries, soft drinks and milkshakes.

The only thing you need is to have time for yourself, to treat yourself and pamper your skin.

Instead of going to Health Spa to spend a fortune, you can do it at home at your convenient time and as time goes by your wrinkles are cured.

I hope it's helpful to anybody.
Good evening y'all!

No comments: