Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally created one

Duh! I don't really have time to do these but we'll see if I can survive blogging, lol~ I work graveyard shift in a Rehabilitation Facility in town. I have a couple of nights off so got time to explore this thingy. I take care of my husband, do house cleaning (never ending clean-ups), run errands during the day (if I have any), trying to be organized (still working how) in all things and get my beauty sleep for night's duty. Now can you tell why I don't have enough time to do this?

It's past midnight and I'm still awake trying to see what I can do in this blog and what should I say, hehe! After I got home from work today, took a shower and hopped on the bed and slept the whole day. No wonder I'm still kicking in these wee hours huh!

But anyway, I had a wonderful time with my husband on February 14th. We watched "Definitely, maybe" in the theater with dinner while enjoying the movie. Got free appetizer that night, which is very cool. We only do it once a year every 14th day of February. Other than that, we just rent movies from the store and watch it at home. After then, we headed to our friend's house for special valentines desert. Yes, I feel that was special coz they got those uncommon desert cakes (was it cakes, Suz? hehe) and it was very yummy, hhmm! I'm looking forward for another year to come so we can all do it again.

The sad part is, I had to go to work after those wonderful time I had with my love-ones. I was gonna call in and not come to work but got no choice but to get back home, change work clothes, comb and tied my hair, got my car key, hopped in and off I went to work, grrr.

No comments: